Cargando el anuncio...
       
          ¿Qué buscas?               ¿Dónde?                     En     
    
 

From Ms. Kathrine Rafael

From Ms. Kathrine Rafael
(kathrine_rafael1114@yahoo.com)
Dear,
I am introducing my self as Ms. Kathrine Rafael, the only Daughter of late Chief and Mrs Nicolas O'Neil Rafael,
I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction. I got your contact from a member of this your
site, And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country.
i have (Twelve Million two hundred thousand united states dollars only) ($12.200,000) to invest in your country,
and I will require your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/company account for investment, I will
be gladly to give you 10% of the total sum for your assistance once the money get's to your account in your country.
please it is very important you contact me immediately on my private email (kathrine_rafael1114@yahoo.com) for further
explanation on how we will
proceed.
Awaiting your immediate response
Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards
Kathrine Rafael.