Cargando el anuncio...
       
          ¿Qué buscas?               ¿Dónde?                     En     
    
 

Dear Friend.



Dear Friend.

My name is mr maxwell moore. I got your contact email address from the internet Business directory and decided to contact you for this transaction that is based on trust.I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10.5m) million to your account.The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund is transfered to your account

Having gone through a methodical search,I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and on indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more information as i get our reply.

kindest regards
Mr Maxwell Moore