Cargando el anuncio...
       
          ¿Qué buscas?               ¿Dónde?                     En     
    
 

Reply Pls!



From Mr Sika Maboo
Manager bill and exchange dept,
African development bank (ADB)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso

Dear friend ,
This message might come to you as a surprise. However, it all just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I got your contact from yahoo tourist search while I was searching for a foreign partner.

I assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity when I prayed to God about you. I am a banker by profession in Burkina Faso West Africa and currently holding the post of assistant foreign remittance director in our bank.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds, the sum of ($15 Million US dollars) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on Monday 31st July 2004 in a plane crash.

Hence I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60 / 40% if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i hear from you. Please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for more clarification and easy communication.
I will be expecting to hear from you with some of your details like:
Your full name........ ...........
Your nationality..................
Age..................................
Sex..................................
Your Occupation...............
Private E-mail ......... .......
Your phone Number........

Yours faithfully,
Mr Maboo,
Phone(+226 66 66 07 06)