Cargando el anuncio...
       
          ¿Qué buscas?               ¿Dónde?                     En     
    
 

I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPOND.



Dear Friend,


I know this message will come to you as a surprise, how ever please pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you today through this email, My name is Mr Omar Zamy, Bill and Exchange Manager in Bank Of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso. In my department, during the Auditing of the year, I discovered an abounded sum of $15.500.000.00(Fifteen million five hundred thousand dollars) that belongs to one of our customer who unfortunately lost his life in a plane crash in the year 2003, which crashed on January 31st 2003.

I desperately need your assistance to secure and move this huge sums of money left behind by my late client to the tune of $15.500, 000.00(Fifteen million five hundred thousand dollars) out from Bank Of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to your own account, he executed contract through Department of Work and Housing here in Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso and the mentioned money above is his money left in our bank before his death. Meanwhile, for your smoothness of this transaction, I will pay you 40% of the total sum for your co-operation in this matter and 10% will be aside for any expenses that may arise on the process while 50% is for me.

If you know that you are interested and capable to handle this business transaction, come up with the information's below,


1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Contact Cell Phone Number:
3. Your Age:
4. Your Sex/Status:
5. Your Occupations:
6. Your Country and City:
7. Your Full  Home/Office Address,


As soon as I receive all these information's submitted to me, I will immediately send an application form which you will fill and send to the bank for the transferring of the fund into your nominated bank account so that you will proceed with the transaction by sending the
Form to BOA bank for the transferring.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Omar Zamy.