Cargando el anuncio...
       
          ¿Qué buscas?               ¿Dónde?                     En     
    
 

HI from zalani libya



Dear Sir/Madam,



I am Mrs Zubaru Zalani one of the gold machant of the Libya's First Lady Safia Farkash .and have two sons and one daughter. I decided to contact you on this vital issue. As you may be aware we are presently facing a difficulties in Libya as his administration charges in Libya by the rebel, me and my three family members had moved to one of our hiding estate unknown to anybody all our documents have be ceased to prevent us from traveling.



Please, presently I and my entire family have what I will called "MY FAMILY LAST RESORT to the tune of U$41 (Forty one million United States Dollars) deposited and we hope that you will invest this funds into any good business in your country, pending when the political turmoil is over. Please if you are interested in helping me to receive this money.



After a successful process receiving this money 30% of the total money will go to you and my son Alaa will come to your country immediately to start up a business with your assistance so we will be able save for raining day. You can found out some of the story on this web bellow:

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/144251/libyas-first-lady-owns-airline.html

I shall give you the contact information of the diplomatic officer who will bring the fund to your country as you know that no bank nor any other mean of fund transfer is working here in Libya and northing come in nor out of Libya unless through the united nations diplomats and other international diplomats that are working here in Libya , when you indicate a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law as it is a 100% risk free venture.

Kindly indicate your interest in assisting my family by providing the basic information such as Full name, Address, Age, occupation and cell number.
Thanks for your service in advance.

Sincerely yours
Mrs Zubaru Zalani