Cargando el anuncio...
       
          ¿Qué buscas?               ¿Dónde?                     En     
    
 

PLS REPLY ME

Dear friend,

Compliments of the day to you. My name is Joshua Douglas, a Financial
Consultant based in Lagos Nigeria-West Africa. I have been linking several
politicians, powerful personalities and business moguls in Africa with
foreign partners who have helped them to receive their money and have it
invested secretly without any trace. While was in Tripoli-Libya recently
on a fact finding mission, I was approached by a business man regarding a
box containing $15million which he deposited in a depository vault abroad
for safe keeping. The business man told me that he deals on GOLD &
DIAMONDS and have made good savings from the business. He told me that he
does not want Muammar Gaddafi's barbaric government to seize his money at
the banks in Libya. Therefore, he withdrew all his money totaling
$15million from the bank and packaged it in a box labeled as PERSONAL
EFFECTS. He told me in strict confidence that a Senior Red Cross Official
helped him to move the box out of Libya for safe keeping. He told me that
he moved the box abroad for safe keeping because of the protest against
Muammar Gaddafi which he happens to be an anti-Muammar Gaddafi by
supporting the protesters.

The business man told me in confidence that he has received a mail from
the Senior Red Cross Official confirming that he has deposited the box
safely for him in a depository vault abroad. The business man told me that
for security reasons, he did not tell the Red Cross Official that the box
contains $15million cash. He said that for security reasons, he told the
Red Cross Official that the box contains his PERSONAL EFFECTS. The
business man also told me that the Red Cross Official has furnished him
with the details of the deposit. Hence, the business man has saddled me
with the task of getting a reliable and sincere person whom I could
entrust this box containing $15million CASH on his behalf for safe keeping
until he is able to relocate from Libya. This is why I am sending this
mail to you,seeking your cooperation. If you are ready to cooperate with
me to receive or claim the box, you have the business man's
permission/authority to take 20% of the funds after the claim. If you are
interested, please send me your below personal information immediately:

1. Your names,
2. Your contact address,
3. Your personal telephone numbers.
4. Your occupation,

The moment I receive your above information, I shall give you full details
of how you could either receive or claim the box as the business man's
proxy. Please send your reply to this email address:

I look forward to receiving your reply.

Yours sincerely,
Joshua Douglas
Direct office phone: 00 234 1 8157098
Mobile phone: 00 234 703 9443322