Cargando el anuncio...
       
          ¿Qué buscas?               ¿Dónde?                     En     
    
 

FOR YOUR EFFORTS





FOR YOUR EFFORTS


Dear Friend,

 

 

I'm sorrybut happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferredunder the cooperation of a new partner from Malaysia, though I tried my best toinvolve you in the business but God decided the whole situations. Presently I'min Malaysiafor investment projects with my own share of the total sum,

 

 Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past effortsand attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed ussome how.

 

Now contactmy Rev Father in Burkina Faso, His name is Rev Imo Lukas. On hise-mail address; (imolukas@hotmail.fr)

 

Ask him tosend you the cheque of $275.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for allthe past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated yourefforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the RevFather. And instruct him where to send the amount to you,

 

Please dolet me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after allthe suffer ness at that time.

 

In themoment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and thenew partner are having at hand,

 

Finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to my Rev on your behalf to receivethat money, so feel free to get in touch with him so that he will send theamount to you without any delay.

 

Best regards,

 

Miriam Lorna