Cargando el anuncio...
       
          ¿Qué buscas?               ¿Dónde?                     En     
    
 

Hello my beloved.

 
Greetings,

I'm Hadiya from Ivory Coast, My Father was a gold geologist and he worked with (Merrex Gold Inc) in Burkina Faso. He was suddenly killed in Ivory Coast civil war including my beloved mother, then after the burial of my parents, my uncles conspired and sold my father's properties and live nothing for me. On a faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the document which he has deposited ($7.2 million usd) in a bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin, I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money, on my arrival, the manager of the Bank told me that my father instructed the bank not to released the funds to me until I get married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I have chosen you to be my trustee that is why I contact you. In your acceptance, I agreed to give you 40% out of the total ($7.2M) it's my true life story and I will be glad to receive your sincere respond soonest.

Yours Sincerely, Miss Hadiya.