Cargando el anuncio...
       
          ¿Qué buscas?               ¿Dónde?                     En     
    
 

MY HEART CHOOSE TO BLESS YOU.

 

--

From: Mrs.Ayva Tomas    Good Day,                                    (Greeting's to you and your entire family)    I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition.      I am Mrs Ayva Tomas from (Ottawa Canada) but i based in Burkina Faso West Africa as a business woman dealing on gold exportation. I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease for some years now and the doctor says that i have just few days to live, Now that am about ending the race without any family members.    I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso wish i instructed the bank to transfer the money to St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso yet my mind is not at rest because i also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at ECOBANK here in Burkina Faso wish i have also instructed the bank to transfer the money to you as soon as you apply for the fund when i have gone.    Here in my sick bed the illness is increasing seriously day by day and my eyes are filled with tears, since the doctor stated that i will give up anytime from now so i dont know if i will be there tomorrow then i wrote this letter with the help of a nurse here at the hospital.    I want you to take 50% of the $4.5 million Dollars in ECOBANK  and give 50% to Orphanages in your country in but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country in order for my soul to rest in peace. You are to contact the bank through this email address (ecobankplc.bf@r7.com) immediately you receive this message.     As i have instruct them that you will come for the fund, when contacting the bank make sure you send a copy of this message to them so that they will know that i am the one who instructed you to contact them.    I am afraid since so many things are happening in the world now,like:hurricanes,earthquakes, bird flu and the Innocent and homeless people of the Tsunami disaster.I just want you to be open minded and assist me to see that my funds can make a great change in the affected people's lives.Proverbs19:17: He who gives to the poor lends to the lord and the lord will reward such a person for his good work. Beloved let us join hands together to help our Fellow brothers and Sister who are poor, sick and Homeless, so that blessings will be ours portion while Glory goes to the lord our creator. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.    I wish you good luck and God protection    Remain Bless,  Madam Ayva Tomas.