Cargando el anuncio...
       
          ¿Qué buscas?               ¿Dónde?                     En     
    
 

Dear Freind,

Dear Freind,

I know This message might meet you in utmost surprise however; it's
just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you
for this transaction.

I am Mr.Benson Baker, a solicitor at law and a personal attorney to
Late Mr. George Brumley Jr of United State Of America, my client died
in the sharter plane, which crashed on mount Kenyan in the Kenyan city
of sumburu on 21st July 2003.Since then I have made several enquiries
to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful have contacted you to assist in repatriating fund valued
at Seven Million United States Dollars only (USD$12,000, 000.00) left
behind by my client with the barclays bank Bank London Plc before it
gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance Firm where
this amount were deposited.

You can confirm the genuine of the deceased death by clicking on this

Website:www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be
shared between us in the ratio of 50/50 if you agree to my business
proposal. please note, this is a deal between you and i, you should
keep this very confidential considering the nature of the deal.

I await your immediate response so that I will give you a more
comprehensive detail as regards to this transaction

Regard,
Barri.Benson Spens
Principal Attorney,
London Uk