Cargando el anuncio...
       
          ¿Qué buscas?               ¿Dónde?                     En     
    
 

PLEASE मुझे जवाब READ AND REPLY TO ME VEARY URGENTLY FROM/MISS NICOLE AKUMI

 dearest,

how are you today, I hope everything is alright with you?

i am pleased to receive your mail

please i want to know more about you, like your real name, your country, your picture etc. please i beg you with all my heart this is very important to me so that i will know whom i am communication with

i have attached my picture to you and i hope you will like it, i told our rev father everything about you and me, so he promised to allow me to access my email in his office, and you can also call me with this phone number +226 7596 9463, please if really you want to help me, i want you first to call me so that we can talk, this is also very important to me

i will forward all the information's of the bank datiles to you immediately i receive your reply, i want you to understand now that i am trusting my life and all that my family willed to me into your hands, i hope you will not betray me or brake my heart because i have already passed through lots of pains since my family died, and i don't want to go through it any more

i will be expecting to hear from you as soon as possible

best regards
Nicole Akumi

..................


أعز ،

كيف حالك اليوم ، وآمل أن كل شيء على ما يرام معك؟

ويسرني أن تلقي البريد الخاص

الرجاء أريد أن أعرف المزيد عنك ، مثل اسمك الحقيقي ، بلدكم ، صورتك الخ الرجاء أتوسل إليكم من كل قلبي وهذا أمر مهم جدا بالنسبة لي حتى انني سوف تعرف وانا منهم الاتصال مع

قيل لي أن تعلق صورة بلدي لكم واتمنى ان مثل ذلك ، كل ما لدينا الأب القس عنك وعني ، حتى انه وعد للسماح لي للوصول إلى البريد الإلكتروني الخاص بي في مكتبه ، ويمكنك أيضا استدعاء لي مع هذا رقم الهاتف +226 7596 9463 ، من فضلك إذا كنت تريد حقا لمساعدتي ، وأنا أريد منك أول من دعا لي حتى نتمكن من الحديث ، وهذا هو أيضا في غاية الأهمية بالنسبة لي

ط سوف قدما على كافة المعلومات من البنك datiles لك فورا أتلقى الرد ، وأنا أريد منك أن نفهم الآن أنني الثقة حياتي وكل ما عائلتي شاء لي في يديك ، وآمل أنك لن تخون لي أو الفرامل قلبي لأني مرت بالفعل من خلال الكثير من الآلام منذ عائلتي توفي ، وأنا لا أريد أن يمر منه أي أكثر

سوف أكون تتوقع أن نسمع منكم في أقرب وقت ممكن

مع أطيب التحيات
نيكول Akumi